In accordance with the provisions of the Avenir Act, aimed at eliminating the pay gap between women and men, Coquillade Village publishes its Gender Equality Index.
The 5 measurement indicators determined by the government and adopted by all measuring companies are as follows :
- pay gap between women and men in comparable positions and ages,
- Difference in the individual increments,
- gap in promotions between women and men,
- increases upon return from maternity leave,
- gender distribution of the ten highest paid employees.
In this context, we are pleased to inform you that all of the actions implemented to fight against wage inequalities, particularly between women and men, have resulted in Coquillade Village obtaining a very positive score of 89/100 at 31 December 2019.