Provençal holidays in a pet-friendly hotel
Coquillade Provence Resort & Spa is where pets are treated like the valued family members they are, handled with tender loving care by our attentive staff. Well-behaved cats and dogs of all sizes are welcome here, for holidays that give responsible owners the freedom they need to enjoy their stay hand in paw with their four-legged friends.
The freedom to gambol across 42 hectares of forestland and vineyards while chasing after sticks made from the finest of Luberon wood. Chowing down on the ulti-mutt "Dog Menu" or cat-tastic kibble, curling up to sleep in a plush and cosy bed or basket all of their own, and snuggling up by the fireplace.
Our hotel is open to pets without notice, but to ensure your little furry one is treated to the warmest of welcomes and our gold-star "Very Important Pet" services, please let Reception or our Concierge desk know ahead of time when you book.
Our cat- and dog-friendly hotel is home to a unique "Very Important Pet" package designed to ensure your best friend enjoys a holiday experience to rival your own:
- 42 hectares of forestland and vineyards for unforgettable walks
- Warm and cosy blankets and throws
- Their very own bed or basket in your bedroom
- A water bowl in your bedroom
The following services are also available upon request made at our Concierge desk:
- Our "Dog Menu": served in our restaurants or straight to your room
- Our “Cat Menu”: available for room service only
- Dog and cat sitting, walking, and grooming services upon request
An extra fee of €25 per night applies when your pet stays at Coquillade.